Monday, May 16, 2016

Crochet a Dish Scrubby

I found a package of polypropylene twine in the hardware section at a dollar store, I didn't know what I was going to make with it but figured I'd find something...with the yellow I made this scrubby and with the other two colors (blue and green) I made a hanging fruit basket for the Turtle (RV). Click here to see that post. For the scrubby I used this pattern (but didn't do the whole cutting net into strips and tie together part - I just used the twine), it crocheted up quickly and I used it all the way across the country on our road trip is exactly what I wanted it to be.





I have a portable craft box for when we travel in the Turtle - I usually
bring along a small jewelry project, something to crochet or cross stitch,
 coloring book and colored markers...small things to stay busy while riding for days. 



taking photos while riding in the back of the rv is difficult, it's super
bumpy back there! I know this isn't the best scrubby picture I could
have taken, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment