Saturday, March 21, 2020

Teri's Stacked Shrimp Appetizer

I have no idea what to call this - Teri made it for her dinner one night and sent me the idea, I'm pretty sure tho if I told Dave this is his dinner he'd rebel (not because of what it is, it's just not going to be "dinner" to him hahahah!!) so I'm calling it an appetizer. How 'bout you just eat it whenever you want - I've been known to eat weird breakfasts but I don't think calling it "stacked shrimp breakfast" is going to make anyone else want to eat it LOL. It looks great and I've never seen it, don't know if she made it up or got the inspiration somewhere - I forgot to ask! I just immediately said "oh I'm blogging that, yum!"


She layered gluten free baked crackers, chunky spicy guacamole, cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined of course), and sprinkled citrus seasoning on top. Easy, healthy, and delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment