Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tip-sy Tuesday: Marinated Artichokes

LeDonna got me hooked on jarred marinated artichokes from Costco, they are so good and I'm a little obsessed with them now. Unfortunately, I ran out and am absolutely not making a trip to the worlds busiest Costco (if not the world, definitely the country - seriously, you have to steel yourself and repeat the mantra 'I can do this, have patience, I can do this, deep breath' over and over while there!) just for marinated artichokes, so I decided to try making them myself. Why didn't I think of this before? It's SO easy - drain a can or two of artichoke hearts, put them in a container and add vinaigrette (homemade or store bought, I did it with Wishbone greek vinaigrette, Italian would be perfect too), cover and refrigerate. Toss them around every now and then to coat, give them 24 hours or so before eating. Delish!


Add them to salads, antipasto platter or pasta salad, or just eat them plain out of the jar! Can't go wrong ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment