Friday, August 26, 2022

Charcuterie on an Egg Plate

Mickey made a 'snackle box' last week - charcuterie in a tackle box - and it got me thinking what other container could be used. I wanted to make a smaller appetizer the other night and looking thru my serving dishes I spotted a big deviled egg plate and thought that might make a cute charcuterie holder - a little bit of things in each egg well. It turned out great! 

My ingredients were rolled up prosciutto, sliced salami, cubed cheese, cheese curds, grapes, and blueberries - put a couple of each thing  in the wells around the outside of the plate (there are 24 total openings on the egg plate plus a well in the center), and then made a salami rose for the center spot. Filled around the 'rose' with crackers. Turned out so cute! 

I asked what I should call this (cuz 'snackle box is so fun) - my sis suggested 'eggcuterie' or 'charcuteregg' hahahah. I'm just calling it charcuterie on an egg plate! 




8.26.21: marinated goat cheese w/roasted grapes

8.26.20: baked steak fries

8.26.19: giant crepe paper garland 

8.26.18: ðŸ”¥ week 34

8.26.17: a funny for the day...

8.26.16: matching game



No comments:

Post a Comment