Monday, August 15, 2022

Baked Walleye

I don't always love fish so don't tend to make it very often (unless it's grilled tuna, swordfish, or mahi mahi - I like the firmer, meatier texture)  but Dave asked me to bake some walleye fillets he got at Costco so I did a simple coating of Kentucky Kernel Fish Fry seasoning and he hasn't stopped raving about how great it is so I thought I'd share a very easy recipe. Oh, and I had a piece and have to agree with him, I really liked it coated and baked in the seasoned mix!

Brush or spray the fish all over with olive oil, dip in the seasoning mix, lay in a single layer on a parchment paper covered baking sheet (or spray the sheet with non-stick spray) and bake at 450' for 10 minutes, flip over and bake for about 4 minutes or until the fish is cooked thru. (Or follow the package directions, this is just what I did). Done. Easy, right? 





8.15.21: 🔥 week 33

8.15.20: mini succulent shadowbox

8.15.19: cheeseburger shepherds pie

8.15.18: zucchini bread or cake

No comments:

Post a Comment