Friday, August 19, 2022

Snackle Box

Look at how fun this is - Mickey made this portable charcuterie box and sent pics, my sis said 'it's a snackle box' which is hilarious and I said I was blogging it for sure. Jen then said she didn't make up the name, she saw it on FB and didn't want me to credit the genius name to her LOL. So - whoever came up with a 'snackle box' gets all the credit, and Mic gets all the credit for making it look gorgeous and yummy. She even has a salami rose which is one of my favorite charcuterie additions (click here to see how to make a salami rose).

Meats, cheeses, crackers, berries, goat cheese topped with fig jam - all in a (obviously) clean divided plastic tackle/craft box. Love this so much!!!


8.19.21: personalized mimosa glasses

8.19.20: gingersnaps

8.19.19: shadow box memory collage

8.19.18: ðŸ”¥ week 33

8.19.17: twisted frozen grapes



No comments:

Post a Comment