Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Binder Clip Key Holder

My boss gave me my own key to the office - makes me feel good that she trusts me :). Dave says my getting the key reminds him of when you're dating someone and eventually they give you your own drawer at their house - that made me laugh. So now I just have to not lose it...


I don't need the key on my house keychain and I'm afraid if I put it in a secret place in my purse I will lose or misplace it; but if I have to remember to bring it to work every day I'm bound to forget it... so I put it on a binder clip and clipped it to the inside of my work tote. That way I have it just when I'm going to work, and won't risk mixing it up with my other keys.



Of course I had to label the key, and any day I get to use my label maker is a good day.

This is super simple, just slide one end of the wire arm out, put the key on it, and put the wire end back into the clip.



No comments:

Post a Comment