Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ring Around the Glassware

I have no idea why this is happening to my glasses but they all have a ring around the edge that makes them look dirty - yet they're clean! Driving me crazy, I can't even remove it by wiping with a damp towel so I've just been apologizing to people when I hand them a glass that looks so bad.  I'm assuming it has to do with my water and the dishwasher?
This morning I decided to try soaking them in water mixed with vinegar and sure enough, that did the trick! Yay!

Put about an inch of cold water in a dish and pour in a big glug of white vinegar - do you like how exact my measurements are? -  then put the glasses upside down in the water and let them stand for a few minutes. Wipe with a sponge and rinse in fresh water. No more ugly ring.


 I can't even tell you how happy this makes me...!
before :(
after! ;)

1 comment: