Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Framed Photo Collage

When rearranging, paring down, and cleaning up my office the other day I decided to take down these two old messy crammed full plain old brown bulletin boards that have been hanging on my wall so long I don't even notice what's on it anymore - I also took down a big pretty framed bulletin board that I held a few cute cards that I was saving.... time to simplify and clean these 3 cluttered things up!



First I removed everything from all 3 and sorted out the pictures from the "stuff" that I had pinned up - here comes the hard part: rearranging the photos to fill the framed bulletin board instead of having them pinned up willy-nilly took quite a bit of time. I found it was easier to lay the board on the floor and work on tacking the pictures up instead of doing it while the board was hanging on the wall, except once I thought I had everything the way I wanted and stood it up of course things fell! But I just tacked them again (and better) and then hung it back up. This makes me super happy to look at now - all these great memories displayed in a much more organized way. The other stuff I either moved someplace else or got rid of!


It's a little thing, but it's what I made today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment