Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mixing Morse Code Bracelets with Coordinating Beaded Strands


Well that was a really long title and sort of sums up this post...I made 3 morse code bracelets for a birthday present and then made 6 other beaded ones so she'll have a wrist full of them that can be worn all together or separately. You know me, once I start I don't know when to stop! HA!

These turned out so pretty that other than the morse code messages that are specifically for her, I wanted to keep them! I did them in shades that make me think of my friend -  blues, creams, gold and silver, a little green...was going for a beachy vibe. All of them are on stretchy cord except one that has bigger pearly stone beads that made it a little heavier so I strung it on beading string and attached a clasp in case it was too heavy for stretch cord.






No comments:

Post a Comment