Monday, September 24, 2018

Jute Wrapped Candle

I have a big ball of jute twine left over from making that plant hanger for the RV last week - and there's this plain white boring flameless candle kicking around the RV that I thought about returning to the store because it's nothing and we don't have room in the camper for boring nothing fake candles....except what if I wrapped some jute around said candle?

So much better. Boring candle got a new lease on life in the motorhome :)

I used the same technique I just learned to make a wrapped knot for the hanger, worked perfect for this candle - I tied the ends in the front instead of clipping off, it'd look just as good without them tied since this knot leaves things looking so neat and finished.

Easy Peasy fix. Try it!









No comments:

Post a Comment