Sunday, August 1, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 31)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

7/25: 🔥week 30

7/26: apple strudel

7/27: tip-sy tuesday: Cathy has a travel meds tip

728: framed quote (super easy gift idea)

7/29: make a tie blanket by Brooke

7/30: harvey wallbanger

7/31: Al's baked beans

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled marinated chicken thighs, couscous, avocado/tomato/mozzarella salad
  • beef stroganoff
  • tomato pie, green salad
  • burgers, steak fries, caesar salad
That's it for today - I'm off on my niece's bachelorette party weekend and scheduled this to post before I left. I'll be showing you some of the fun things we made for the weekend very soon! I'm writing this ahead of time and already anticipating that come Sunday I'm going to be exhausted hahaha!!

Hope you had a great week; stop back often to see more projects, recipes, tips, whatever I think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment