Sunday, August 29, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 35)

Dear Campers ~

A quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week - and for the first time in a long time I missed blogging for a couple days due to my computer being in the shop. At first they thought it was damaged from liquid but I knew it wasn't that (it wouldn't power on, but there wasn't any liquid around), turns out it was caused by friction from sliding it into my backpack without shutting it off first! I've never heard of that - that info should probably have been a 'Tip-sy Tuesday' post hahaha!! Anyway, it's too hard to blog on my iPad so I had to miss a couple days. 

Posts ~

8/22: 🔥week 34

8/23: columbia 1905 salad

8/24: tip-sy tuesday: air travel water bottle

8/25: s'more brownie pie

8/26: roasted grape and goat cheese spread

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled chicken breast, tomato pie, green salad
  • grilled lamb chops, potato salad, steamed spinach
  • pasta with alfredo sauce, sautéed veggies (mushrooms, onion, zucchini)
  • grilled bbq salmon, cole slaw (doctored store bought with fresh shredded cabbage)
That's it for this week - hope you'll stop back often to see more crafts, recipes, projects, whatever else I can think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment