Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: air travel water bottle

Super quick - we are just back from a long weekend in Spokane and I thought I'd share a little travel tip; you might already know this but it's an easy good one so I'll share in case you haven't thought of it. You aren't allowed to take water from the outside into an airport but then once you're thru and want water for the rest of your journey you have to buy a bottle of water...and I'm a little frugal for that so I bring along an empty water bottle and once thru security I fill it up at a water fountain. Lots of airports now have a specific fountain for filling bottles which is great, just set your bottle under it, push the button and it fills it without having to hold the bottle under the part where you'd normally get a drink (which is pretty germy if you think about it too much!). Do you already do this? Good to know, right?

Don't have a picture of an empty water bottle in the outside pocket of my backpack but I think you can imagine it hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment