Saturday, August 7, 2021

Mimosa and 'Mary Bar Banner

Another little project for the bachelorette party last weekend - we had a mimosa and bloody mary bar at brunch on Saturday and I made this simple banner to hang over it. It's easy - just cut small squares out of patterned brown cardstock, then cut notches out of the bottom to make them into banner shapes. Then I punched out letters in a pretty coral color using my Stampin Up Bigshot die cut thing and templates, and glued them on top of the banner squares. My backup thought was I could use sticker letters but I own the letter die cuts so I did it that way. Punch holes on both sides of the squares and string onto twine. 


I also made labels for the bloody mary mixes and mimosa juices using plain brown cardstock and the same coral paper so they coordinated. I cut the words out using my Cricut Joy, rounded the corners, and  laminated them in case of drips or condensation. Punch and hang them around the drink dispensers with the same twine as the banner.





No comments:

Post a Comment