Sunday, August 22, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 34)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

8/15: 🔥week 33

8/16: personalized drink cups

8/17: tip-sy tuesday: filled crescent rolls

8/18: oreo rice krispie treats

8/19: personalized glasses (I just realize I did 2 personalized glasses this week!)

8/20: banana cream pie

8/21: chocolate peanut butter pie

Once again I don't have good menu ideas for you - we were camping most of the week and couldn't use the stove so ended up eating super simple grilled meat and salads. Then we left for a long weekend in Spokane (side note: I haven't been on a plane since 2/20 pre-covid and I'm a little worried, not gonna lie. Wish me luck) so no cooking the rest of the week. 

That's it for this week - stop back often for more recipes (2 more pies for sure next week), crafts, projects, whatever else I can think to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor 


No comments:

Post a Comment