Monday, May 9, 2022

Baked Brussels Sprouts by Brooke

Brooke sent me another recipe (I have one more from the meal she made that I'll share later, last week I posted her baked mac n' cheese - which btw Jenny said was fantastic!) and while I hate brussels sprouts I hear other people like them so...the only way you're going to get brussels sprouts recipes from me is if someone else posts about them LOL! Here's what she has to say:


Hey guys! We made these brussel sprouts and they were delicious! im not sure what to name them, but they were soooo good! 

]

First thing cut all of your brussel sprouts in half, then put them in a bowl and cover with olive oil. after that add garlic salt, to your liking, and about 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard! mix that all together covering all of the brussels. then lay them out on a baking pan, and put them in the oven at 400° for 25 minutes! 

they were absolutely delicious! 


5.9.21: 🔥 week 19

5.9.18: how to clean shrimp
5.9.17: scrambling eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment