Thursday, May 19, 2022

Grilled Nutella Sandwich by Brooke

hey guys! To go along with my mom‘s grilled cheese in the toaster bag I decided to try and make a grilled Nutella sandwich. My mom said the bags work super well. all I had to do was take two pieces of bread and put Nutella between them. Butter both sides of the bread, and put the sandwich in the bag and put it in the toaster! Unfortunately I did not have enough butter to cover all of my bread so half of it got burnt, and the other half did not toast very well. it was still delicious but make sure you butter the bread!😂



5.19.21: spaghetti squash lasagna

5.19.20: tip-sy tuesday: freezing food

5.19.19: 🔥 week 20

5.19.18: lime fingernail tip

5.19.17: mason jar flag

5.19.16: creamy mustard salad dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment