Saturday, July 30, 2022

Apple Orchard and Fireball Cocktail (Angry Balls)

Our campground neighbors had a progressive drink party a couple weeks ago - the idea being you set up a table in front of your RV and hand out shots of a favorite drink. I didn't walk around and partake (I don't know a lot of these people yet and accepting drinks from strangers should maybe be right up there with the adult version of taking candy from a stranger? LOL). 

Side note: last fall we went to an end-of-season party and many people got really sick from someone's chili, let's just say lesson learned and I avoided the drinks this time hahaha. 

Anyway - one of the neighbors we do know brought over a couple of his favorite drink, Angry Orchard (hard cider) and Fireball (cinnamon whiskey) and I now have a new favorite drink! It's sooooo good. 

At golf the other night I asked if they had those ingredients (no), and was advised to be careful drinking that cocktail 'cuz it's 'gonna mess you up' hahahhaha. Sounds like the voice of experience there, right?!

I googled if the drink has a name, and it does... 'Angry Balls'... I was trying to think of a better name because I'm pretty sure I'm never ordering that out loud at a bar. Fire-Orchard? Great Balls of Fire? Angry Fire? haha nope, it is what it is. So I'll just be drinking these when I make them at home. 

The recipe - add a shot of Fireball to 1 bottle of Angry Orchard. Done. Disclaimer - don't drink so many of these that you 'get messed up' and blame me. There, now we've both been warned. 


7.30.21: harvey wallbanger

7.30.20: beef wellington

7.30.19: tt - guacamole toast

7.30.18: road trip bracelets

7.30.17: spinach, beet, goat cheese salad

No comments:

Post a Comment