Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: personalized phone charger

After getting my new phone last week (remember? I lost my old one - I'm still calling the grocery store every couple days to see if it's been miraculously found!) it came with a new charger and cord that is different than my other ones; I thought I'd put something on it so I'd remember it goes with the new phone.  I've been cricuting (hmmm is cricuting a word LOL?) a lot lately so had the idea to make a sticker to put on the charger. I searched in the Cricut design space for a simple image and found these paw prints - I am a sucker for paw prints hahaha. Sized it really small to fit, cut it out, stuck it on. Cute!


You could buy vinyl stickers/letters/shapes if you don't have a Cricut - or hit up a friend that does have a Cricut machine 😉

My camping neighbor Jen gave me a good tip for transferring the vinyl from the backing to whatever object you're putting it on - she uses clear contact paper and after trying it with a scrap piece she gave me I can tell you it's a good tip! I'm too cheap to buy transfer paper and have been using packing tape (which works but it's really sticky - the contact paper is strong enough to lift the vinyl off the backing but not as tough as packing tape). 






No comments:

Post a Comment