Thursday, July 21, 2022

Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Rub

I feel like I've shared many pork tenderloin recipes with you, sorry if you're over pork tenderloin recipes hahaha, but here's another one that tastes great and is easy to make. Read my note tho about not baking them directly on foil! And once again I forgot to take a photo after they were baked, but I managed to get one of them with the rub on before baking...


2 pork tenderloins (approx 1.25 pounds each)
4 T. dijon mustard
4 T. brown sugar
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Preheat oven 425'.

Mix the mustard, sugar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.

Dry the tenderloins with a paper towel, place on a parchment lined baking sheet.

Rub the mustard mixture all over the tenderloins, place in preheated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until a thermometer reads 145'. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.

note: you can easily half this recipe and just make one tenderloin. I could only find a package with 2 tenderloins and decided to bake them both and have extra pork for leftovers. I baked these on foil and the sugar mixed with the pork juices made a very thick sticky mess and basically glued the foil to the baking sheet (it came off after soaking for a bit). I recommend using parchment or spray the baking sheet really good with non-stick cooking spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment