Sunday, July 3, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 27)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

6/26: 🔥 week 26

6/27: make a photo keychain

6/28: S'mOreos

6/29: quinoa sweet potato bowl

6/30:  patriotic gnome

7/1: salt and pepper shrimp

7/2: 10 minute chain workout

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled salmon, parmesan couscous, wilted spinach
  • bbq chicken, potato salad, caprese salad
  • burgers, leftover potato salad
  • halibut tacos (grilled halibut, coleslaw, corn tortillas)
We've been camping and have been keeping the dinners simple! We ordered pizza one night, and Dave got me a potpie one night when I didn't feel good - not a very inspired menu week...

That's it for this week - I read 3 more 'In Death' series books, I'm into the 40's and they are really running together now (I mean, how to keep 40 murder mysteries fresh hahaha? I still like them tho!). I made a patriotic windsock from last year's watermelon windsock that was very faded, it's flying here at the campsite just in time for the 4th. 

Hope everyone had a great week, stop back often to see more projects, recipes, whatever I can think of to make or get others to make for me :) Bye!

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment