Sunday, December 4, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 49)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

11/27: oops I forgot to do last week's recap!

11/28: Monday Fun-day

11/29: mustard and pepper pork tenderloin

11/30: driveway apple crisp

12/1: snowman ornament (re-run)

12/2: msih: quick king ranch chicken casserole

12/3: sweet and spicy pumpkin seeds

It's been a very hectic week and I didn't do much cooking (how many times do I say this? A lot, I know - and I bet most everyone feels the same this time of year!). So no menu ideas this time around.

look at this funny picture I took - first is a line of ducks walking toward
the water followed by a line of Canadian geese...made me laugh

That's it, I gotta keep moving - we are trying to get ready for a cross-country trip and I'm playing catch-up. See you tomorrow! Bye!

Sincerely ~

Jill

camp counselor


12.4.21: defrosting the chest freezer

12.4.20: how to make tiny bows using a fork

12.4.19: cranberry sauce hand pies

12.4.18: snowman wreath












12.4.17: wine cork Christmas trees












12.4.16: pasta with roasted tomatoes and sausage


12.4.15: contact paper dog house


No comments:

Post a Comment