Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Mustard and Cracked Pepper Pork Tenderloin

How many ways to change up pork tenderloin? Seems like I'm exhausting every single way LOL. Here's another one that my sis told me about - a friend prepared it like this and she loved it, says she isn't a big pork tenderloin lover but this was amazing. 

Rub regular yellow mustard all over the tenderloin, then coat with crushed black pepper. Grill or bake according to your preference. 

Simple right? I haven't tried this yet, we just had marinated pork tenderloin a couple days ago but the next time we have a tenderloin I'm going to make this. Sounds good (and different). 


11.29.21: stuffed burgers

11.29.20: ðŸ”¥ week 48


11.29.18: pinecone elves




















11.29.17: smoothie bowl

11.29.16: make a pocket towel for the guest room

No comments:

Post a Comment