Monday, November 29, 2021

Man-day Monday: Stuffed Burgers

I haven't had a 'Man-day Monday' post in forever!! This could just be a regular recipe post but I love saying 'Man-day Monday' and Mark (the man of today's man-day hahaha) sent me this recipe so I'm combining the two!! This looks so good and I'll definitely be making it - possibly for lunch today since I have to go to the grocery store anyway and not sure I can wait to try it - I've stuffed burger with cheese (click here for that post) but never with veggies and I think it's a great idea. Thanks for sharing Mark! 

STUFFED BURGERS:

-1# Burger 
-Chopped onion  
-Chopped tomato 
-Grated cheese

Sauté onion first. Divide burger to 1/4# each and form into a boat. Add tomato to sauté until it cooks down. Spoon sautéed veggies along with grated cheese into burger boats then close them up. Cook to your desired temp then top with more grated cheese!





11.29.20: 🔥 week 48



















11.29.17: smoothie bowl
11.29.16: make a pocket towel for the guest room
11.29.15: mini pineapple-upside-down cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment