Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: airplane water bottle

Super easy tip for today - you might find this useful or you might say 'duh, everyone knows that' but either way it's what I'm sharing today hahaha - I'm passing it along because it's fresh in my mind from my crazy busy weekend. My sis and I flew to NC to help celebrate my oldest niece's 30th birthday and I'm not sure what we were thinking but it was the fastest most exhausting trip ever. Got up at 3am Saturday morning to catch a flight, then back home at midnight Sunday 😲😴. It was worth it but I'm still catching up on sleep!

On to the easiest travel tip - bring an empty water bottle and fill it at the airport after you go thru security. 

That's it, you can stop reading now. It seems obvious but maybe not. Save yourself from having to purchase a waaaaay over-priced bottle of water from the airport stores. 

PS: this might be counter to what I just said about saving money, but a few trips ago I purchased a water bottle that rolls up so saves some space in my backpack - I didn't bring it on this trip, I used an empty plastic bottle that you can see in the side pocket of my (overly) colorful backpack :) 


11.9.20: troll costume

11.9.19: yogurt sauce for salmon

11.9.18: green tomato jam

11.9.17: baked risotto balls

11.9.15: magazine page bows

No comments:

Post a Comment