Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: cutting board for rolling cookies

I posted this in '15, the post was about organizing cookie cutters and I threw in this little side tip that I think deserves it's own post because it's something I do all the time and you might have lost it in thee shuffle! When rolling sugar cookies (or any dough that I'm going to cut shapes out of) I use the back side of my big wood cutting board (I use the back side because the front side has a groove around the edge to catch juices from when we slice meat), lightly flour and roll out smaller balls of dough to keep on the board. This makes cleaning up the mess so much easier - when I flour the counter it ends up everywhere and this way it pretty much stays on the board. 

11.30.20: penne alla vodka 

11.30.19: margarita cupcakes

11.30.18: pinecone gnome











11.30.17: golf glove counter

11.30.16: pumpkin bread

11.30.15: pill box travel organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment