Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday '21

This post is from a couple years ago, it made me laugh all over again so I'm sharing in case you'd also like to laugh at my life hahahahah! Taking the day off from making anything, other than maybe making you laugh! Happy Black Friday (is that what I should be saying? Happy and black Friday might be an oxymoron)! See you tomorrow :)


Dave wanted me to run to Walmart this morning to get some blue stuff to put down the RV drain, I said 'no way - it's Black Friday. At Walmart. Do you not hear about the fights and riots at Walmart on Black Friday?'. He said 'no one will be in the RV section you'll be fine'.

Insert eye roll.

No, I did not go get blue stuff.

11.26.19: tip-sy tuesday: aluminum foil
1.26.18: Miss Lori's Christmas wreath


11.26.17: birds on a wire artwork


11.26.16: mulled cider

No comments:

Post a Comment