Sunday, November 26, 2017

Birds On A Wire

Cathy and I were in a little gift shop in Ireland last spring and a display of artwork caught both of our eyes - we had one of those classic "well I can make that" crafter moments... and then I promptly forgot about it! Fortunately I was sorting and arranging my beads into an embellishment holder that Ronda gave me and these small black beads triggered my memory ;)

I made this using a couple sticks, a short length of lightweight wire, and small black beads. Glue everything in place then draw beaks and feet on with a thin black marker. I love how this turned out - simple, easy, and cute!





Ronda gave me this embellishment
holder and I'm using it to keep my
beads organized - using a big circle punch I
cut out paper circles in the same colors as
the beads so I can see what's in the
containers a little easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment