Sunday, November 14, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 46)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Post ~

11/7: 🔥week 45

11/8: framed wedding keepsake

11/9: tip-sy tuesday: airplane water bottle

11/10: spinach salad with beets and goat cheese

11/11: creamy chicken and rice soup

11/12: number/letter charcuterie boxes

11/13: personal pumpkin pie shortcut

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled tuna, sticky rice, steamed spinach
  • marinated chicken thighs, roasted broccoli, 
  • grilled steak, baked potato, sautéed mushrooms, chopped salad kit
  • tuna pasta salad (with leftover tuna, peas, carrots, celery, mayo/greek yogurt)
  • grilled chicken, cauliflower 'macaroni and cheese', caesar salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read 'The Paper Palace' and really liked it - it's a Reese Witherspoon book club pick about a women, a love triangle, some secrets and lies, and a summer beach house that I'd love to see in person. The ending is somewhat vague - I googled to read what other people thought happened but that isn't a reason to not read this! Interesting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
  • also read 'That Summer' by Jennifer Weiner that I have mixed feelings about. It's also about a woman, some secrets and lies, and a summer beach house that I'd love to see in person; the subject matter and plot tho are maybe not my favorite. I'll go ⭐️⭐️⭐️ because it is readable, I did want to know how things would wrap up, and I usually really like this author. 
That's it for now - hope to see you this coming week at camp for more crafts, recipes, whatever else I think of to make. Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor


11.14.19: MSIH: pumpkin snickerdoodles





















No comments:

Post a Comment