Saturday, November 26, 2022

Turkey Charcuterie

You might have had your fill of turkey related food ideas but tuck this one away for the future - LeDonna sent me this picture of a cute turkey charcuterie plate that Amy made for Thanksgiving that I have to share  with you (and also will be stealing this idea!). 

Meats, cheeses, grapes, with a decorated red pear for it's head - I don't know what she used for the beak and feet, and I didn't ask if I could blog this so we're gonna just wing that part and come up with our own decorating hahah. I see googly eyes, maybe cheese for the other parts?  


11.26.21: black friday
11.26.19: tip-sy tuesday: aluminum foil

11.26.18: Miss Lori's Christmas wreath


11.26.17: birds on a wire artwork


11.26.16: mulled cider

 

No comments:

Post a Comment