Sunday, November 20, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 47)

Dear Campers ~

Here’s a quick recap of what happened at camp last week I came you missed anything:

Posts ~

11/13: 🔥 week 46

11/14: bird of paradise painting

11/15: seeing eye person

11/16: double chocolate zucchini muffins

11/17: msih: Italian sausage pasta

11/18: grandma Jan’s barbeque (sloppy joes)

11/19: giraffe cork pencil topper

I had a super busy week and didn’t cook much so I’m skipping menu ideas this time! We are off to Tennessee for a few days and instead of new posts I’m going to re-run some Thanksgiving ideas for you, especially how exactly I make my turkey and gravy - pretty foolproof methods in case you need a refresher (since we only make a turkey once a year I always go back and reread how to do it!).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! 

Sincerely ~

Jill

Camp Counselor

11.20.21: how to roast a turkey (oh funny, I just told you I’d rerun that one but here it is from last year haha so nevermind, just click the link to read that one!)

11.20.19: fall tutu wreath (I ended up putting this on top of a basket and it looked so cool!)
11.20.18: make a pumpkin vase
11.20.17: yarn wrapped wheat
11.20.16: Jen's spinach salad
11.20.15: leaf lantern


No comments:

Post a Comment