Saturday, November 12, 2022

Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail

I haven’t made this yet and even tho it’s only 10:00 in the morning it sounds good haha and since I have all the ingredients maybe I’ll make it later! I don’t have an exact recipe, I saw the ingredients on a menu somewhere and snapped a picture of it so I could recreate at home. I think this sounds like a “recipe” you can make to suit your taste.

Combine hard apple cider (like Angry Orchard) with a shot of whiskey (like Jack Daniels) or bourbon; add a splash of sour apple pucker and cranberry juice.

If it isn’t sweet enough I’ll add a touch of superfine sugar or simple syrup. Maybe I’ll make it fizzy by adding some club soda. Sounds like a good fall cocktail. I’ll update with a pic after I make it. Happy Saturday!

11.12.20: pine nut pilaf

11.12.19: TT: how much turkey?

11.12.18: herb bubble bread

11.12.17: stuffed spaghetti squash

11.12.16: caramel apple shots

11.12.15: pumpkin roll




No comments:

Post a Comment