Sunday, December 18, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 51)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

12/11: 🔥 week 50

12/12: Christmas lights cupcakes

12/13: tip-sy tuesday - muffin tin drink holder

12/14: confetti gift wrap #2

12/15: P's fried chicken

12/16: royal icing by Mickey

12/17: hoop driftwood Christmas hanging

What's Cooking ~

I'm afraid I still haven't been cooking so don't have any menu ideas for you of what I made this week, here's a few recipes tho that I've made in the past that you might enjoy revisiting:

That's it for this week - goodness the days are flying by, everyone on top of Christmas plans, presents, and recipes? Needless to say I'm not hahahah! Hope to see you at camp next week for more projects, ideas, crafts, recipes, whatever I can think of and have time to make! Bye :)

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor




No comments:

Post a Comment