Friday, July 12, 2024

Glass Gem Personalized Magnets

Yet another project I came across while cleaning out my craft room that I forgot about - and really easy to make. I went thru a phase where I made personalized sets of magnets as little gifts, wonder if anyone still has theirs haha. It's been a while. 

I cut out people, events, pictures and sayings from multiple sources such as photographs (I print the images onto regular copy paper), magazine pages, decorative paper, whatever you want. Cut to fit on either jumbo 1" or smaller 3/4" glass gems that are flat on one side. Brush the image with mod podge or thin glue that will dry clear, stick to the flat side of the gem. Hot glue a small magnet to the back. 




These are cute presented in a small metal tin like Altoids, I just cover the lid with something pretty like decorative paper for gifting. 


7.12.23: olive burgers



No comments:

Post a Comment