Monday, July 29, 2024

Wood Candleholders

I am finding so many long-forgotten crafts while cleaning out my closets! I used to LOVE making these candleholders and don't know why I stopped making them - most likely because I made some for everyone I knew and ran out of reasons to make more hahahha. This project is especially fun because you paint and glue together different wood shapes to build the candleholder exactly how you want, there are so many different wood shapes available that your options are endless!

Here are a few that I found in my stash along with one finished holder - I wouldn't necessarily paint them this way now, my tastes and colors have changed, but these are good examples of what you can do by stacking up the different pieces. I paint them individually before gluing them together, you could certainly build your candleholder and then paint it after it's assembled. 




7.29.23: words

7.29.22: golf banquet




No comments:

Post a Comment