Wednesday, September 4, 2024

'One' Onesie

After I made the cute peach 'one' onesie for Georgie's birthday party, Mickey liked it so much she asked if I could make another for her family dinner we had on G's actual birthday - after seeing how easy the peach one was to make thanks in part to the new heat press I said of course I would!


I literally made this in a few minutes, it took longer for me to pick the candle image than it did to make the thing hahaha. 

click here to see how to make the fluffy tutu

9.4.23: happy labor day '23

9.4.22: ðŸ”¥ week 36

9.4.21: beer tap pull handles

9.4.20: Cathy's canvas painting

9.4.19: chocolate cupcakes w/peanut butter frosting

9.4.18: Tomato Jam

9.4.17: Labor Day (funny)

9.4.16: white beans in marinara, arugula salad


No comments:

Post a Comment