Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tip-sy Tuesday: practicing with piping tips

Quick little tip when decorating a cake - before I pipe whatever designs onto my frosted cake I practice a few times on a spatula or pastry knife using the same frosting I am going to decorate with. That way if I don't like the tip I'm using I can switch it out for a different one before actually applying it to the cake, and I just scrape the practice ones back into the bowl so I can reuse it. Easy and it's saved me a lot of mistakes haha!


9.10.23: ðŸ”¥ week 37

9.10.22: cinnamon roll waffles

9.10.21: flower seed wedding favors

9.10.20: organizing and defrosting the deep freezer

9.10.19: TT how to use a shredding disk 

9.19.18: arm knit afghan

9.10.17: salad in baked meat cups

9.10.16: pineapple upside-down cake cocktails


No comments:

Post a Comment