Monday, September 2, 2024

Peach Onesie for Georgie

I made these cute onesies for Georgie's one year birthday - I finally broke down and bought a Cricut heat press and it made this project so easy!! You could do it with an iron, that's what I've done since I started Cricut-ing but the press is sooooo much easier. 


I downloaded an image of a peach (Georgia peach was the theme) and the word 'one' in a pretty font. Cut out the peach in gold glitter and also peach colored vinyl; the stem and leaf from green vinyl, and the words in both gold and peach vinyls. For the front design I cut off the 'o' and replaced it with the peach, then layered the peach vinyl 'ne' and the glitter 'ne'. I ironed the glitter beach on the lower back side.

(before ironing)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROOKE - can't believe it but she is 21 today!!!! 

9.2.23: words

9.2.22: giant reese's stuffed cookie

9.2.21: naked cake

9.2.20: crazy peanut butter chocolate pie

9.2.19: happy labor day

9.2.18: ðŸ”¥ week 35

9.2.17: birthday cake (heavy sprinkles!)



No comments:

Post a Comment