Monday, September 23, 2024

Felt Cage Cover

Cleaned out the pet cabinet and found this felt cage cover I made for Lucy's cage that we no longer have - I totally forgot about it and it's so cute I thought I'd share the idea (it doesn't have to only be a cage cover, it's just a fun design and craft project - there are lots of different things you could do with this idea!).


I freehand cut the shapes out of different colors of felt and glued them to a large rectangle of felt fabric. Then add vines, stems, and other decorative accents using glitter glue. Hmmm or maybe I made the glitter glue lines first and then glued the felt shapes on - don't remember and not sure it matters. 

9.23.23: words 

9.23.21: necktie pillow 

9.23.20: mounds cake

9.23.19: driftwood art 

9.23.18: ðŸ”¥ week 38

9.23.16: painting pottery with Brooke

9.23.15: candy coated marshmallows


No comments:

Post a Comment