Monday, October 18, 2021

Crochet Afghan Throw #478

Just kidding, I don't know what number afghan throw this is that I've made, but there's a lot of them and I don't know what this stitch is called so I'm naming it number 478.


I told you a couple week ago that I'd been crocheting like a mad woman (still don't know why a mad woman would be crocheting but whatever); this is what I was working on for Macey's birthday. Refresher - I made Brooke an afghan for her birthday that I started for her 16th birthday, then it was going to be Christmas and then finally it was for her 18th birthday 😂. When Mae saw it she asked for one and as I told her sure I was secretly thinking 'hope you can wait a couple years'. But then I said to myself 'no, gosh darn it, get crocheting and actually finish the thing in time for her birthday this year' - I had 6 weeks at that point and clearly overestimated how fast I could crochet LOL. But I cranked it out and it turned out SO pretty I'm putting myself on the list of wanting me to make one! 







10.18.20: 🔥week 42

10.18.19: Mary's veggie dip

10.18.18: spinach maria soup

10.18.2017: pineapple upside down bundt cake











10.18.2016: pumpkin owl













10.18.2015: spinach artichoke spaghetti squash


No comments:

Post a Comment