Monday, April 15, 2024

BBQ Chicken Sliders

Paige sent me the recipe for her bbq chicken sliders, I said it looks and sounds great but what I really want are the fries that are in the background LOL.

In her words:



I took a whole pack of Hawaiian rolls cut them in half; filled the bottom half with a layer of provolone cheese, topped it with grilled chicken, crispy bacon, and red onion. I added a drizzle of ranch and barbecue. I placed the top buns back on, brushed the tops of them all with a light layer of melted butter and some seasoning (of your choice) and baked them at 350' until the top of my buns were a little crispy! 


And of course you gotta have the chili cheese fries on the side :)  


4.15.21: kid craft - paper butterflies

4.15.20: tuna salad stuffed avocado

4.15.19: eggshell candles

4.15.18: LeDonna's Broccoli Cottage bake

4.15.17: cork gardening

4.15.16: t-shirt hack


No comments:

Post a Comment