Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Pizza Baked Potato

This was a really quick dinner I made for myself based on my favorite go-to when I'm eating alone - baked potatoes! Dave doesn't share my love for baked potatoes so it's my treat when he isn't home. 

I made a microwaved baked potato, wrap in foil and keep it hot. Saute mushrooms, chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped green olives, and chopped turkey pepperoni until hot, stir in pizza sauce to taste. Season with Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Put the potato on a baking sheet, top with the pizza toppings and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400' until the cheese melts. 





4.17.22: ðŸ”¥ week 16

4.17.21: ramen dinner by Brooke

4.17.20: no-sew t-shirt mask 

4.17.19: Cathy's baked mostaccioli 

4.17.18: shoelace tightening tip

4.17.17: money origami

4.17.16: baeckeoffe - can't pronounce it but it's good!


No comments:

Post a Comment