Friday, April 12, 2024

Cream Eggs

Mickey told me about an egg recipe she made for breakfast that she loved - actually her exact words were 'it was the BOMB' and 'it was delishhhh'. She saw this on Instagram (search for audrey roloff if you want to watch her video) and sent me the video, she didn't take pics so I'll describe what I see on the video as best as I can (and I took some screen shots to tide us over for now until I make this for myself and take better pictures!). 

Heat a skillet and pour in heavy whipping cream to cover the bottom; turn the heat down and crack eggs directly into the cream, season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking; using a spatula, scoop up the eggs and a little of the cream it cooked in. Serve on toast if desired.







No comments:

Post a Comment