Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Artichoke and Cheesy Chicken Breasts

This recipe is so easy, and so so good!! It caught my eye because the it's chicken spread with Boursin soft  cheese, it reminded me of the 3-Cheese Chicken that we also loved so much. I guess I have a thing for Boursin baked on top of protein now hahaha - who knew?! I made polenta on the side, not sure why because the carrots would have been enough - maybe a side salad next time.  I'll give you the recipe as written - I reduced the amount or chicken because I was just cooking for 2, altho I used all 14oz. of artichoke hearts and half of the Boursin. I omitted the fresh herbs and garlic, still very flavorful. 


  • 6 (5-6 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1 (5.2 oz.) package semisoft cheese with garlic and fines herbs (I assume this is Boursin!)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 (16 oz.) package peeled baby carrots, halved lengthwise 
  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 1 T. snipped fresh rosemary
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • fresh parsley or rosemary
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large shallow roasting pan or 15x10-inch baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. Arrange chicken in one side of prepared pan. In a medium bowl combine artichokes and cheese; spread over chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Place carrots in other side of prepared pan. Drizzle carrots with oil and sprinkle with rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Roast 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F) and carrots are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with parsley.



recipe found here at bhg




No comments:

Post a Comment