Monday, April 10, 2023

Paper Folder #3

I showed you 2 other paper folders back in February but then the whole 'starch madness' thing happened so I had to wait to show you the 3rd one I made. 


I think this might be my favorite because it has a 1/2" spine folded in the middle and I like how 'clean' it looks having that little space. This one requires no cutting, just folding and a little tear tape (or adhesive of your choice) to hold the inside pockets in place. 

Start with a 12" piece of 2-sided decorative paper. 


Score at 5 3/4" and 6 1/4", fold and crease. I put pink arrows on the photo to show you where to put the fold lines, it's creating the 'spine' of the folder:

To create the folder pockets, turn the paper and score at 4" across the folds you made above. Fold and crease. 

Unfold and apply tear tape or your choice of adhesive along both edges and the center spine of the pocket (the 4" section you created above). Fold it back up and press to stick it down. 




That's it! Decorate however you'd like, I lined mine with washi tape but also tried out tying a ribbon around it or adding a tag to the front. All ways are cute. 




click here to see paper folder #1 and paper folder #2


No comments:

Post a Comment