Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tip-sy Tuesday: Medication Chart

Sarge had to make a trip to Urgent Care a couple weeks ago for a bout of colitis or something (he was so sick that he didn't even stalk me in the kitchen when I was cooking, that's never happened before!). They gave him a bunch of meds, prescribed a bland diet, and sent him home with 4 different prescriptions - 2 of them he takes every 12 hours but not at the same time (antibiotic and probiotic would cancel each other out, I have to wait 4-6 hours between), 1 is once every 24 hours, and the other is 3 times a day. 

Like I'm going to remember which I did and when, I know I'd second guess whether I gave one or not and be recounting the pills trying to figure out if I did...

When this happens I make myself a chart of some sort, something I can check off showing that I did it. Sometimes I write it on my desk calendar, this time I make a chart using a lined piece of paper. It's a simple thing but it helps me so much!

He was stinky after being sick so unfortunately he had to have a bath, his face was so 'I already don't feel good and then you go and do this to me'! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment