Sunday, April 25, 2021

đŸ”¥Around the Campfire (week 17)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

4/18: đŸ”¥week 16

4/19: ribbon flower

4/20: tip-sy tuesday: hummingbird food

4/21: fluffy fruit salad

4/22: hasselback caprese salad

4/23: gift card/cash envelope

4/24: dance recital

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled steak, sautĂ©ed mushrooms, roasted asparagus, caesar salad
  • panko breaded shrimp (costco), riced cauliflower, roasted green beans
  • marinated pork tenderloin, sautĂ©ed kohlrabi, roasted broccoli
  • chicken sausage, beans baked in marinara, kale salad
  • grilled tuna, greek salad
That's it for this week, nothing miscellaneous happening - when I had free time I was practicing my tap routine (worrying about forgetting the routine is the worst - I'd wake up in the middle of the night going over the steps in my head!). Hope you had a great week - stop back often for more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever else I can think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor 

No comments:

Post a Comment