Sunday, April 11, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 15)

Dear Campers ~

Here's the weekly recap in case you might have missed anything last week at camp:

Posts ~

4/4: 🔥week 14 

4/5: ham and lentil soup

4/6: tip-sy tuesday: homemade chili sauce

4/7: banana oatmeal cookies #2

4/8: kid craft: fire breathing dragon

4/9: garlic parmesan wings 

4/10: crockpot country ribs

What's Cooking ~

  • Easter ham dinner (cheesey potatoes, roasted carrots, roasted asparagus, pineapple stuffing, deviled eggs)
  • grilled chicken sausages, beans baked with marinara sauce and feta, caesar salad
  • steak, stuffed mushrooms, caesar salad
  • west coast chili
  • grilled chicken, breaded cauliflower, roasted asparagus
  • red and green enchiladas (chicken and refried beans this time), side salad


Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • it's been so long since I've had my 'real' camera out - I've got the batteries all charged up now and watching for good photo ops. We have so many Canadian geese this spring - they're obnoxiously loud and poop everywhere, but they are fun to watch and we'll be seeing cutie baby geese soon.
  • read a couple John Sandford Lucas Davenport series books but neither were great so I'm not going to bore you with reviews. I still love him but these were a little slow. 
  • tap recital is at the end of the month so I'm practice, practice, practicing like crazy. I hate the last minute feeling that I'm not prepared and can't remember the routine hahaha. Our costume is '80's' and we can put together whatever we want. So far I have cropped tights, a tutu, prince t-shirt, black cropped jacket, giant star earrings, lace gloves, and a massive wig. I'll show you a picture once I've finalized the costume. 
That's all for now - hope everyone had a great week. Stop back often for more crafts, projects, ideas, recipes - whatever else I can think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor


No comments:

Post a Comment