Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: Cleaning with Foil

 Cleaning my glass baking dish the other night after roasting carrots and I remembered a little tip I saw somewhere about scrubbing with aluminum foil - well what did I have to lose by trying it hahahah...


and it works! I'm not sure it's better than a plain old scotch brite or sponge with elbow grease, but using a small piece of foil wadded up into a ball to get the brown baked on spots off worked. It didn't scratch the glass dish, I thought maybe it would, but nope. So here's another useful tip in my arsenal of 'how to clean things whether I want to or not'. 

4.13.20: Miss Lori's latch hook hanging

4.13.19: herb crusted lamb roast

4.13.18: Florian's sauerkraut

4.13.17: roasted carrots

4.13.16: lemon cream pie with gingersnap crust

No comments:

Post a Comment